Hosted by Integrated disAbility Action (IdA)
Date/ Time: Thursday August 26 -10am – 3pm
Venue: Netball NT – CDU Stadium, 235 Abala Rd, Marrara NT 0812
It is our 2nd Expo – we had such an overwhelming response from exhibitors last year that were doing it again. The ALL ABILITIES EXPO is a community event linking individuals, organisations, agencies, community groups, business, and service providers to people with disability.
Entry is free to the public, and everybody is welcome. Come along and try the Clubhouse All Inclusive games, watch cooking demonstrations, personal care demonstrations and meet the pooches from GOOD DOG.
How to get involved – this year’s options.
- As an exhibitor or static display registration is essential (IdA members receive discount) Register here.
- Pay online here when you have been issued a Tax Invoice
- As a Volunteer ( email email@example.com )
- Or as an Expo sponsor register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a member. Individual or corporate click here
Exhibitor registrations close on the 10th August (late applications will be considered case by case)